Thread: June Gathering
View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2023, 08:26 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Status: birds fly away, reaching the sky. a plain we cannot walk upon.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: June Gathering

Mumblepaw
They/He/It | Post Count: 47

Pebbleclan….what the sticks was that? Thunderclan……what….? It took a second before it clicked. “I’m sorry for bumping into you, Pebblepaw. Yeah! The River Settlement…like the cats that swim? You must have meant the Settlement of The Storms And Skies!” The learner then looked towards their group of friends (and sibling). “Hi.” Turning to the fellow calico, their pelt much deeper in colors. “So….uh before anything.. I must ask…. What pronouns do you all use? Like do I use they/them… or something different? I want to be respectful… I also apologize for uh…barging in like this…” gulp. Talk about intimidating. The other calico looked…rude. Scary almost to them, like they would beat up for breathing at them wrong…the other one. White with redish fur? Almost pink to their eyes.
The calico one had to be Goldenpaw, they looked like a Goldenpaw at least…and Wolfie? Outsider? Mumblepaw’s nose wouldn’t lie to them. They all smelled like the Settlement of Storms and Skies, not like outsider or something else.

@Quasar @naiad @Poprock

“once in a dream i thought i could be anyone i wanted...”
--

✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize