Old June 18th, 2023, 11:44 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Amber-yellow eyes blinked at Twilightstar when she mentioned teaching her something. What is she talking ab- oh. Huh. I didn't even realize how easy that felt. Weird. Fallownose would have to ponder of that later. Maybe it had just been Primal Instincts.

He allowed Mistycloud to speak first, waiting until she finished to give his own input. "The RiverClan patrol was quite hostile when they came upon Mistycloud asking my patrol about joining WindClan. Luckily, it didn't devolve into a fight, although one of them said she was no longer welcome in RiverClan."

Fallownose didn't understand why a random warrior was kicking her out, though he could see why they would be upset. Oh well, it was Pikestar's problem if his warriors were on a power trip, not WindClan's.

"I'll also vouch for her, Twilightstar. When I tracked Briarpaw to the Outskirts and found her drowning in the lake, Mistycloud was also there and rushed to my aid. She risked herself to help me pull Briarpaw out even when she didn't have to."

@Moonraven @Kay~