Thread: Sunset Grove
View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2023, 12:16 PM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Sunset Grove

Hawksprint

The tom waited patiently, staying in the crouch position to make it easier for Cedarpaw to copy him. He watched her wobble around for a bit but she seemed to catch on pretty quickly and was soon doing a pretty decent hunter's crouch. She would obviously need to do some fine tuning on that later on, but for now it was good enough. "Good, you catch on quickly" He praised her. Now, he wanted to move on to stalking. Hawksprint shifted the weight on his paws and started silently creeping forwards. "Follow me" he said quietly and motioned with his tail. "Keep you paws off any dry leaves or twig, it will make a noise and scare away your prey" He informed her. It was difficult to pay attention to both your balance and where you put your paws at the same time, but practice makes perfect. The brown tabby led Cedarpaw through the grove. At one point he quickly glanced up at the sun, it'd be sunhigh soon. They still had some time to get everything done, he thought to himself. He soon stopped with by a tree, and sat down with his tail wrapped around his paws. Hawksprint hoped she had time to practice her stalking while still not get too tired - since it could get pretty tiring after a while.

[ @Froggy ] (no worries! my replies will be slow as well since i'm on vacation until the 25th)

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464