Old June 25th, 2023, 01:45 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by error View Post
Good Starclan.

Bushtuft knew it was the day. He could smell the Thunderclan scent he was so eager to smell again. His heart pounded on his chest. I'm ready for this. I'm ready for this. I've been ready for this, and no matter if I'm turned away, I'll be fine. It made him nervous, but he was going to try his best. Try his best revive the social life he was taken away from.

Bushtuft was...different, from when he last touched Thunderclan territory. A scab had formed on his face, caused by cat's claw swiping across his cheek when he asked for help to remove the collar around his neck.

The gray cat tried again, and like all the other times, failed, to cut the purple collar around his neck, enough times that it was now covered in small cuts at the edges. Though he had gotten used to it inside the Twoleg dwelling, now that he thought of his friends, who were all uncollared, the collar was almost unbearably uncomfortable.

He was pacing around the territory, looking aimlessly for some kind of cat he could talk with, without getting scratched on the face. That was until he finally saw a cat, a Thunderclan cat! It was none other than Bumblebreak, a mutual friend of Cinderpaw's back when they were apprentices. The excitement of the familiar she-cat caused his heart to (needlessly) race. Before second thought, he leaped over to the warrior and started spewing out words in mindless excitement. "Bumblebreak! Oh Starclan, am I glad to see you! I've been gone so long, I was taken by Twolegs! I hadn't the chance to ever get out and when I- oh by the way, can you help me get this off? -But yeah! They took me and I couldn't get out and uh-" The words fell quickly and sloppily out of his mouth, he was so overwhelmed and excited at the interaction that he couldn't straighten his thoughts to tell a story that was in any way understandable.
[ @dino. ]
Well. That wasn't a face she thought she would ever see again.

Bumblestar's ears flipped up and she turned around quickly, startled away from tracking a mouse by Bushtuft's sudden appearance. Holy moons. How long had it been? The last leaf-fall, maybe? "Bushtuft?" she managed after a moment, taken off-guard as her eyes flickered over him; they lingered momentarily on the ragged collar before drifting back up to his face. "Woah. Uh- yeah, hold on, let me get this off 'n then you can actually tell me what happened. Pull your head back when I give this a tug."

She'd correct him in a second about her name. For now, she moved forward to take a loose portion of the collar between her teeth and tried to tug it over his head.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training