View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2023, 03:13 PM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Well. That wasn't a face she thought she would ever see again.

Bumblestar's ears flipped up and she turned around quickly, startled away from tracking a mouse by Bushtuft's sudden appearance. Holy moons. How long had it been? The last leaf-fall, maybe? "Bushtuft?" she managed after a moment, taken off-guard as her eyes flickered over him; they lingered momentarily on the ragged collar before drifting back up to his face. "Woah. Uh- yeah, hold on, let me get this off 'n then you can actually tell me what happened. Pull your head back when I give this a tug."

She'd correct him in a second about her name. For now, she moved forward to take a loose portion of the collar between her teeth and tried to tug it over his head.
He was relieved Bumblebreak could finally get it off him. When she pulled up, the collar had gone up most of the way, only needing to wiggle his head a bit for the collar to slip off. “Thank you.” When the collar was off his neck, Bushtuft felt as if he could breathe for the first time in moons.

After the collar came off, Bushtuft gave a moment of silence between the two of them to let himself calm down and regain his head for a second to explain his absence for the past six moons. “I can barely remember how I got taken by Twolegs in the first place, but what I can recall…I was hunting. I had gotten a bit far off from camp to find prey, but before I could think, I was picked up by the torso and placed into some kind of…container?” He explained, digging around in his memory for a description. “Soon after, I was trapped in a Twoleg dwelling. They never let me out, never opening their entrance-covers to let me out. Every time I had a chance, they’d shoo or kick me away. Finally, a Twoleg kit left the entrance open, and immediately, I sprinted out of the dwelling.” In addition to his story, he shot his paw out to the side to show how fast he was getting out of there.

He sighed. “It’s been ages. I don’t know what kits have been born, what apprentices have become warriors, or who has died in my absence. But I just…” He paused for a moment, reflecting on everything that must’ve happened. “I just wanna come home.”

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]

Last edited by error; June 25th, 2023 at 03:21 PM.