Thread: Twilight Falls
View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2023, 09:19 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: Twilight Falls

So in a mere moment, pandemonium erupted as cats proved to her that their ability to follow simple directions was not possible. Fallownose, for whatever, reason decided to launch himself into the pond, soaking one side of the leader's flank, paws, and tail as she failed to move out of the way before the water made its splash. Instead of being concerned, she felt her patience being tested by Fallownose's foolish antics. She doubted Fallownose was in the business of throwing his life away, so worrying about whether he could swim or not hadn't even leaped into her mind.

The she-cat's tail whisked from side to side, jerky agitated motions, as she was three seconds away from literally abusing her authority so she could claw off Fallownose's ears. Twilightstar did not enjoy being wet, getting stuck in the rain was one thing and out of her control, Fallownose, however, was an entirely different thing. She heard the tom meowing something about naming the falls after, which she would have happily denied immediately if Wolffang wasn't throwing himself into the water directly after Fallownose.

What in the world? Wolffang broke to the surface of the pond, which was thankfully not all that deep before Twilightstar could go yowl at Fallownose to go and help him. He was hauling himself out of the water to scold Fallownose which she would have backed up if she hadn't noticed the kit leaning far too close to the water. "Owlkit! I said to stay away..." She trailed off as she hastily darted towards the pond's edge the kit did as she expected kits to do and fell into the pond. Why won't anyone listen to her?!

Twilightstar quickly darted over to the kit's side after he miraculously managed to get himself back to dry land and heaved water out onto the ground. Twilightstar dips her head to inspect the kit and make sure he was breathing all right, once she finds he was in no imminent danger, she released a very loud and very furious hiss and searched until she finds the warrior she was looking for. Leopardsong made fast work of bowing her head as Twilightstar snaps at her. "I told you to watch the kits, that means all of them, Leopardsong, not just Littlekit."

She barely hears Leopardsong reply as she returns her gaze to Owlkit. "You, I have half a mind to send you home. I told you to stay away from the water for that reason alone, Owlkit. You got very lucky today." Her tone wasn't as sharp as it had been with Leopardsong, yet her frustration would be heard loud and clear. "Go and sit with Leopardsong and Littlekit, now. You do not stray from them for the rest of this trip." She orders. Considering that Owlkit had nearly just drowned himself, she felt like nearly dying was a decent enough learning lesson as is. "Disobey me again and you will be spending an extra moon in the nursery, Owlkit."

It only took one cat to turn a fun trip sour. "Fallownose, you better apologize to Wolffang for scaring him like that. He nearly drowned because he was worried about you." Twilightstar tone lightens, yet remains filled with a touch of frustration. "Also, I don't particularly enjoy naming anything after me, I do appreciate the sentiment. Since no one has spoken out against it, we can call this place Twilight Falls." She wasn't coming up with a better name, and although she felt it was vain to run around naming stuff after one's self. Twilightstar could deal with it so long as they didn't run around naming everything after her. She wasn't that great a leader, Fallownose was simply too kind.

"The rest of you, gather yourself and follow me. We're heading to the next landmark."

@Lunalis [Fogpaw ] @Alchemist Kitsune [Snowybreeze] @Lillian [Fallownose] @Silvershadow13 [Floatingleaf ] @Octavia! [Cliffjumper] @GANDERGOOSE [Longmoor] @~LeafRabbit~ [Brightpaw] @Omari [Mousefern] @Woodlow [Owlkit] @Froggy [Cedarpaw]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; June 25th, 2023 at 09:20 PM.