Thread: || The Surge ||
View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2023, 08:56 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

• × | Dogpaw | × •
he/him
MIND READER : Inactive | Chill of death : Inactive | Ultimate Predator : Inactive

Dogpaw had followed after the large queen of shadows. Did the tom care he wasn't used to his single eye yet? No. Was he just going to waste an opportunity like this? Absolutely not. Even though his little sister wasn't allowed to come.. did he just refer to Starry as his sister? Nevermind that. Dogpaw made his way onto the territory and did exactly what he was told and started to mark this piece of territory with his clans scent. Though the actions were short lived when the Squirrels arrived.

| @Leafí - Cracklepaw; Oops, What's This?? |

-------

"Merc with a mouth, I can't die. One foot in the grave, but I'm still alive. Try to kill me, I'll just revive."
• × | Deadpool | × •
He/they/it
Rapid recovery : Inactive

Deadpool didn't exactly join for the reason of 'gotta do this for my clan' more for the 'Oh crap, a possible battle? Count me in!'. Sadly Spiderfang stayed behind so that would mean Deadpool couldn't fight with him. How sad!! He missed Spidey despite literally just seeing him. Deadpool started to mark Sunkissed creek before getting the stronger scent of Thunderclan cats.

Oh this was going to be fun.

| OPEN |