Thread: || The Surge ||
View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2023, 09:28 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

Mudhound would probably be more conflicted about the battle had they been the aggressor. Sure they weren't fond of combat, it always just lead to hurt and no one ever seemed to be the winners in the end, but they knew they were good at it. It was the size thing. But yeah in this case, not conflicted at all shadowclan was totally the issue they were invading for no good reason that Mudhound could see and the tripod was gonna help their clan stand their ground. Like they'd stood their ground against the twolegs that took their leg trying to kill a lynx kitten and again the various cruel rogues that had threatened their life living as an outsider.

And this lead into the good at battle thing. See the tripod missing a limb as they were was huge. They'd been purebred mainecoon for awhile until their dad, whoever he was, and that made them big. Then they'd had better food then the clan surprisingly, being a occasional barn cat and an opportunist who didnt mind snatching some kittypet food fed well leading to a bulky frame. There was also the fact that, in the warriors weird obsession with watching other species they'd watched dog fights a lot and had started to mimic the brutal moves. Finally they'd spent their life being stupid. And if you wanted to be stupid you'd better be tough. So Mudhound was tough.

This showed as the brown warrior reeled back and charged at the first warrior they saw, this ugly looking scarred rat who seemed to happy to be there, head down to collide hard with Deadpools shoulder and hopefully dislocate something a brutal force that could do damage with their weight alone. And if poor Sweetpaw happened to be in the way, partially trampled over or knocked aside painfully? Then it was a mistake the tunnel visioned warrior would have to live with.

@Kay~ @xavier.