View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2023, 12:14 PM
when august comes–☆

Bump Policy: ☆ asap! repeated bumps once a week pls <3
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by biohazard! View Post
Sorrelkit entered the den, her ears perked in interest. She began to sniff out her surroundings. When she saw Lambpaw, she bounded up to him, her green eyes glowing with a sense of wonder.

"Hello. My name is Sorrelkit. Would you like to be friends with me?" She said while flicking her tail enthusiastically. She paid no attention to the nettles poking her paw-pads--she was just here to make a new friend. Especially since she had little to no friends here.

✧–lambpaw;
he/him → a small, pale, curly-furred tom.
With a few more raspy licks, the knot finally became undone, his curly pelt returning to its natural state as he finished grooming his fur. A small figure entering the Apprentice Den caught his attention, and his glacier-hued gaze fluttered upwards to the approaching cat; a… kit? Their eyes beamed at the older apprentice, and Lambpaw couldn't help but smile.

Sorrelkit, she introduced herself as, before asking if he'd like to be friends with her. “I'd love to,” he nodded, before moving onto his main point of concern. “–But aren't you quite little? You shouldn't be in this den. Do you have someone in the nursery to be brought back to?” Not everyone had parents, he knew that, but maybe there was a queen watching over this little kit. However…

“Hmm… If not, I suppose you can stay with me for a little while…” The apprentice hummed thoughtfully, head tilting as he awaited an answer.

pls vm me if looking for roleplays. i have SO much muse.
bump me asap. repeated bumps appreciated if i don't reply in a week!