Old June 29th, 2023, 03:26 PM
Resident Evil Fan

Bump Policy: bump after 10 days
My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpeachie! View Post

✧–lambpaw;
he/him → a small, pale, curly-furred tom.
Even just watching the little kit, he could see that she would make a fine warrior. Was that too wisdom-y? He wasn't a senior warrior, nor the deputy or elder, so he wasn't sure if he could really make that call, but nonetheless… this kid had some potential. Yeah. “So, you just plan to do whatever you want?” He chuckled, giving his paw a lick and swiping it over his ear as he shook his head playfully. “You're gonna be a trouble-maker.”

At her sudden exclamation, however, Lambpaw relaxed onto his side. His expression was humorous, though he appreciated the kits words. “We'll be best-friends,” he repeated with a nod. Would they? Maybe not best friends, but this kid was fun. He liked her. “–If you don't get your apprenticeship pushed back for sneaking around the apprentice's den.” Lambpaw joked, sticking his paw out and aiming to boop the girl on the nose.

“Mrs. Bumble-leader might not like young kits slinking around whichever den they like,” He said, tone only half serious. Lambpaw wasn't going to scold a kit that just wanted to have some fun! “–But don't worry, I'll hide you in case she comes looking.”

"It's fine if Bumblestar finds out. She should know that a little adventure never hurt anyone! Besides, I've always been dreaming about this one place way up in the mountains! Maybe one day, I'll get to go there."

She curled up into a loaf position, her ears twitching at the slightest sensation of a white moth against them. She pressed herself against her newfound best friend, and purred. "Bumblestar has to have had some kind of adventure in her life, right?! Like... when she was a kit, she'd probably want to go and talk to cats from other Clans, right? Because I think I like seeing what other paths of life have to offer, even if I don't choose them."

Sorrelkit knew that was a dumb thing to say. But she really did have interest in the outside world. Every day, she'd find herself wondering how RiverClan cats and kits felt--did they play mossball like her? Did they enjoy the same sunset she did? And... what about those cats in the mountains? Were they seeing the same beautiful clouds that so transfixed her? She hoped Lambpaw would understand her sentiment--her yearning to explore and learn about other ways. After all, everybody can learn something by seeing how other cats live, right? A little exploration; thinking out-of-the-box never hurt anybody.