Thread: WOO! UPDATE!
View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2023, 01:00 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Red face WOO! UPDATE!

╭────»»❀❀❀««────╮

A long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away you might've heard whispers on the wind about an update in the works. Perhaps you even saw the snippets and features shared during the days of WCON. Maybe, maybe you wondered what ever happened to this update? Was it lost in the works? A myth? My dearest friend, it was no dear myth.

After countless of hours spent in the backend, our developers have brought to you an absolute fabulous update to our forums! You've heard it here folks - it's here! A round of an applause everyone because the features you used to struggle with are a thing of the past. This update introduces multiple new themes, a makeover of our allegiance system, superior storage system, and so much more!

Look, I won't go around and spoil all the fun and exciting features, go see it for yourself! Though, don't forget to grab your member's guide on the way out. Or, if you're new, why not check out this shiny-dazzling-amazing new member's guide?

Remember, if you have any issues with this new update to shoot us a support ticket so we can fix it straight away and/or provide any answers you may seek!

╰────»»❀❀❀««────╯

Last edited by Ian; July 2nd, 2023 at 03:20 AM.