View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2023, 08:01 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Starry Meadow

Littlekit
lSemi long furred grey and white tabby - 5 moons - She/Her

The little gray kit was patiently waiting on Leopardsongs answer green eyes bearing up at the bigger cat. She would wait all day for one if she had too, she didn't mind. So she sat there tapping her small legs into the ground as she once in a while looked at the flowers surrounding them. Littlekit turned to look over and spot Owlkit returning with some flowers in his grasp. She was curious as to what he was doing with them, did he want some too? Her questioned got an answer as she was offered a flower from the other and she was surprised not expecting it. With some hesitance she accepted the flowers, she wasn't sure what to do when someone gave her a gift no one has done it before. "Th-thank you, they're pretty!" a part of her felt giddy about getting a small gift, she had to think of where she was going to put it now. Now her other question got answered and felt happy to be able to take home some flowers. With a nod she looked at the arrangement of flowers she could nick a few, and gently took only three flowers. She was quick about returning her attention back to the group and offered flowers to the two, one for Owlkit and the other for Leopardsong. Hopefully she was quick about her actions before they moved on to anther part of the territory.

@Woodlow @Moonraven

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw