Old July 5th, 2023, 09:04 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Shiningskies
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The queen took a deep, calming breath, stilling the flicking of her tail. It's not like Twilightstar would yell at her or exile her. At least, she hoped not. She didn't know anymore. Sometimes she woke up and still thought Cinderstar was leader, or that she was back in ThunderClan. Usually this was accompanied by a splitting headache, but she hadn't seen Cowtuft about it.

"I know I'm not originally from WindClan, but I'd like to be a forever queen." Shiningskies said, getting straight to the point. I should elaborate, she thought, speaking again after a brief pause.

"As you know I have lost all my kits. I haven't left the nursery because I've been clinging onto the hope that they'll come back, even though I know they won't. I don't want any other mother to have to go through that. To worry about her kit leaving camp and getting snatched up by a hawk..."

Shiningskies was forced to stop there, choking back a sob as she remembered how Squirrelkit had died. Stars, she really didn't want another mother to have to go through that. It was awful, and she still blamed herself to this day for it.

@Moonraven