Old July 6th, 2023, 12:20 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Foxtooth

**Daisypool**
Ancient Shadowclan Warrior - Starclan
@Froggy @perseus. @naiad

For love, it was the oldest, most timeless reason for death that the ancient she-cat could think of, though it seemed the only thing the tom learned through the ordeal was selfishness. The short manner Foxtooth was answering in made her think the tom had inadvertently spoken his true intentions with that rather odd question of his own. She herself likely wouldn't have even suspected a search for revenge until Foxtooth brought it up and now she couldn't shake the thought lingering in the back of her mind. He'd been asked so many questions because he came in with so little information and he answered so few of the posed inquiries, what was he hiding? On top of it all, he was even being dodgy on the few questions he did choose to answer. He died because he got in trouble for falling in love. Daisypool was no particular fan of Shadowclan's current leader but she didn't know many to have been actually killed by the tyrannical she-cat, even for such disloyalty. There was something the tom wasn't disclosing, though that was no secret; what concerned the gentle she-cat was exactly what he was hiding. Everything about the interaction was making Daisypool uneasy. "Foxtooth, you've really given me nothing I can work with, I'm afraid." She wanted to want to ask more questions, get more clarity, she preferred fighting for those who sought a second chance, but there was something off-putting about this whole interaction. "You've left so many unanswered questions. The starry hunting grounds really aren't a terrible place to spend your eternity and maybe learn some things that your former life did not teach you." She paused for a moment, mulling over her own conflicting thoughts, "Have you learned anything? From your death? From your time in Starclan? From this conversation?"

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing