View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2023, 06:11 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Shadowlily chuckled nervously as he could've sworn that the other warrior talked to herself. He had talked to himself before, but not in public in front of warriors. Maybe he isn't the only one going crazy?

He snapped his head back to Darkcloud when she finally answered. Great.... He watched her get up -his paws shivered and covered in goosebumps; even when she gets up gives Shadowlily the creeps- and started to pad to the camp's entrance.

The less-emotionless warrior walked behind Darkcloud as they walked through their home clan's environment. Just as she stopped, Shadowlily stopped, anticipating for the worst. When asked if they can split up and join together once done, Shadowlily nodded quickly. "Yes, w-we should do that! Good lu-luck hunting, I guess?" He padded away from her.

Just fox-tails away from Darkcloud, he stalked and searched for any frogs or mice.

@The Doctor

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word