View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2023, 06:36 PM

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: Mistletoe Cottage (open)

Among the crowd a small kit was bounding around, floppy ears bouncing as the bell on her pink collar made small tinkling sounds. The kit weaves in between the legs of the twolegs, exclaiming apologies whenever she bumped into someone. Eventually the calico she-cat ended up near the pier, watching everything with excitement in her bright yellow eyes. Her twolegs had brought her here, though she had run off to explore when they had tried to put her in a cage temporarily, intending on going right back as soon as she had seen everything she wanted to see. It was just all so exciting, and she couldn’t wanting to look around.

Then she saw a couple cats a little ways out on the pier and she scrambled over, a bright smile on her face. “Hello!” She exclaimed, looking from one to the other. “My name’s Harley, what’s yours? Are you here with your twolegs too? I’ve never been here before, there’s so much going on!” She exclaimed energetically, bouncing from one paw to the other in an attempt to burn off some of her ever present energy.
@Zei

Last edited by DarkGold; July 8th, 2023 at 06:36 PM.