✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Slatepaw]

----

The apprentice followed Aspenstrike out into the territory. Upon the suggestion, the apprentice turned to the warrior and nodded. It was a good idea. "Sounds like a plan! I know the perfect places to find cobwebs!" The apprentice spoke happily, turning and darting off towards a few bushes nearby.

It didn't take long for the black apprentice to find what she was looking for. The bushes were lined with cobwebs, it was really the only place spiders could make them so it was only logical. Slatepaw grabbed a stick nearby and with some not-so-precise maneuvers, she gathered some cobwebs at the end.

It would take a few minutes to do this. But in the end, she would have gathered two decently sized cobwebs to bring back. She was quick to return to their departing spot and awaited Aspenstrike. Hopefully they had good luck too!

@jupiter [I FORGOT TO MENTION YOU LOLOL]
Aspenstrike smiled in response to the chipper apprentice's actions, purring softly as Slatepaw departed. The former leader then ducked her head, and recalled Cowtuft's instructions in an attempt to bring the right herbs home. Star shaped, blue and pink. Locating some flowers that matched the description, she plucked three, then turned to meet Slatepaw again. "Good job!" She purred, then looked around for moss. "I think we have some time to spare for moss, what do you think?" Her yellow eyes surveyed the ground, mostly rocks, for any moss that they could take home to Cowtuft.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit