Thread: July Gathering
View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2023, 09:33 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: July Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

It would be evident to anyone that things had gone down between her Clan and ShadowClan. Bumblestar didn’t even need to draw attention to it—the fresh injuries would likely be proof enough alone to those who spared them so much as a glance. Her own wounds still ached as she led her cats to the Seastones, but her expression remained stoic.

“Keep away from ShadowClan,” she ordered over her shoulder. “Don’t bother ‘em, don’t antagonize ‘em, don’t screw things up. Remember that there’s a truce. If anyone breaks it I’ll have their ears.” The last thing she needed was for one of her cats to get a little too ticked off and violate this thing. She had enough on her mind without worrying about runaway spitfires.

And apparently, they were the first ones here, so she wouldn’t have to worry about that just yet. With a quiet exhale, Bumblestar scaled the stone and took up her spot, settling down onto her stomach to relax until the others arrived.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training