Thread: July Gathering
View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2023, 09:32 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: July Gathering

Briarpaw

Briarpaw padded into the Seastones, emerald eyes narrowed and unfriendly. No one would approach her now. The large, muscled tabby sat down off to the side, searching the crowd for her brother before settling down some more.

Fireflypaw

The scrawny tortie entered the Seastones, golden eyes betraying her nervousness, but she tried to stay... chill. Chill. Yeah, cool and NOT nervous. Sitting down, Fireflypaw looked around for someone who looked nice. Or familiar. Familiar was preferable.

Lotuspaw

The small Siamese bounded into the Gathering and immediately approached a cat and sat down next to someone. "Hi! My name is Lotuspaw, I'm 4 and a half moons old, my mentor is Muddyhound, I'm from ThunderClan and my favorite color is yellow because it's sunny!" Perfect introduction.

Dovefluff

Against her better judgment, Dove was here at the gathering. She didn't want to be here, not one bit. The slight chance that she might see her friend (former friend? she didn't know) who had Gentledoes eye at his paws last time she saw him. A wave of nausea rippled over her, and she squeezed her eyes shut.

Then, against her better judgement, she pushed her way forward and gingerly sat in the front of the crowd, as close as she could to Springpaw. The only reason she was here. She had to support her daughter. If Spring looked her way, the molly would shoot the calico a warm, loving smile. The only OTHER reason she was here was to make sure Lightningpaw, if the young molly was in attendance, had her mentor present for her first gathering.

( @ares )

[ ALL OPEN ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; July 9th, 2023 at 09:33 AM.