Old July 10th, 2023, 04:16 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Kit Burrow

Lionpaw
Riverclan | Apprentice | He/Him | 4 moons | 43/100
a creamy, thick-furred tom with blue eyes
That... was a lot to take in. Lionpaw struggled to keep his eyes open during the lengthy presentation. He managed to pick up on what Sedgestorm was saying though. Some of it at least.

Lionstorm was leader and was great until he wasn't. Then Kestrelstar was leader and was really bad until he died. Then Skystar was leader- no wait it was Snowleap... Or Sparrowstar? That last bit was super confusing with all the name changes. Why did they feel the need to change their names so much? Were they trying to hide from something?

He was glad the long speech ended at Beanstar. He at least knew who that guy was. And the sour apprentice did have a few questions if you could believe it or not.

"Hold on, if Lionstorm was such a good leader, why did he go and kill a bunch of cats? And what's death berry juice? And why did Lionstorm let all of ThunderClan live with us? He basically offered them a free chance to take over RiverClan!" Lionpaw threw all of his questions at the large tom in quick succession before adding one more. "And why didn't Gingerfrost become leader instead of Beanstar? Was he too scared?"

(oml you meant it when you said info dump XD)

╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions:
╚════════ ════════╝
Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; July 10th, 2023 at 04:16 AM.