View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2023, 12:30 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

Stick in mouth, Slatepaw gave the warrior a smile as she returned with her herbs. "Yay!" She spoke with a muffled voice, turning towards a few rocks Aspenstrike was talking about. She padded along after giving the warrior a nod. "I think we have some time! You can ma- maybe put it on my back," She suggested as they padded along. Slatepaw wasn't having much luck, but perhaps Aspenstrike was?

@jupiter

Aspenstrike glanced up at the sky. Okay. No pressure, they still had time for everything. She was slightly tired from the border patrol she was assigned to earlier, but not so tired that she missed the small patch of moss clinging to the side of a larger, shaded rock. Gently scraping and peeling until she had most of it gathered, she glanced back at the apprentice as Slatepaw offered. Rolling it as tightly as she could, the molly nodded, mouth too full to respond, and unrolled it slightly so it would drape over State's back more comfortably. "Thanks, wanna head back now?" She mumbled around the moss with a smile

( @SuspiciousMindz - will report in later today!! good job and tysm for the reminder )

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; July 10th, 2023 at 12:30 PM.