View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2023, 07:57 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Character of the Month (July 2023)

Character Name [mention user]
Berryfrost | @Rose |
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]
WindClan
Why should this character be featured?
I have seen this character roleplayed by both Spotty and Rose, and have loved her since I first saw her. I think the original concept was wonderful, and her original owner made a fantastic character. That said, it would be a disservice to ignore all the character growth, personality, and uniqueness that Rose's roleplaying has added to Berryfrost. Ever since she was Berrypaw, she has been shy, sweet, and not the most outspoken. Yet in the most organic way, this character has grown, while still retaining every aspect that makes her Berry. I believe that this character should win not only because of the clear love and excellent roleplaying provided by Rose, making Berry a sweet on the outside yet incredibly complex character the more you get to know her, both in character and out, but also because of how very WindClan she is. I truly cannot imagine the clan without her in it.

-

Character Name [mention user]
Elmshadow [ @Ravensong ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]
ShadowClan
Why should this character be featured?
A character that seems outwardly aloof and simply bitter for the sake of bitterness, at first glance, Elmshadow displays motives behind his every action. While I always thought he was an entertaining character before I started interacting with him with some of my own, reading through his posts now showcase just how interesting he is, with Ravensong providing excellent characterization, his reasonings for his actions always clear and with a natural feel to them, never seeming forced or out of character. In a clan of outspoken, harsh, and sometimes overly violent cats, it is sometimes easy to dismiss his quiet presence, but I think that is a mistake. He is as much an embodiment of ShadowClan as Dawnstar, and I believe that he should most definitely be featured as character of the month for this.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios