Old July 23rd, 2023, 10:07 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan Punishments

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy's ears flattened against his head as the situation exploded, his yellow-amber eyes flicking between the cats at Pignut's body. Before he could deal with this, though, thee was the Goldenpaw situation.

"Goldenpaw, in light of this news you're dismissed. If you need to see Cowtuft to talk about what you've seen, then please do so. You can also speak to me or Twilightstar." With those words said, Fallownose turned back to Ashclaw, Firepaw, and Milkpaw.

"Ashclaw, what the hell do you mean you were following behind? You arrived to camp before Milkpaw and Firepaw, so do not stand there and LIE TO MY FACE. You left two apprentices in the territory to carry Pignut's dead body. Go wait in Twilightstar's den. We're going to have a discussion with her about this situation," he spat, having to consciously force the fur along his spine to remain flat. As much as he was upset, he couldn't lose his temper, especially with Milkpaw and Firepaw there.

"Firepaw, this is not your fault. Eagles are dangerous, and it's hard to see them coming, especially when you're focused on another task. The fact that you two managed to fight it off, even after what it had done to Pignut, is admirable. We may have lost a warrior today, but I will be recommending to Twilighstar that we gain two new ones. If Leafpaw and Doepaw could see you know, I'm sure they would be proud. They haven't been forgotten. For now, I'm going to speak with Twilightstar about the current situation with Ashclaw. I suggest that after your ceremony, you speak to her as well, but for now let us handle this situation. You're both dismissed while I get Cowtuft to prepare Pignut's body for vigil."

@Wingnettle @Darkclaws @ameko @Spirit_life_yt