Old July 24th, 2023, 04:01 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Kit Corner

「❀」 THE MENACE 「❀」
╰► ASTERDANCE
they | them ✿ fluffy brown cat with darker brown flecks and a stubbed tail; orange eyes ✿
ೃ⁀➷ @Katiethewolfchild @RunningInTheHeather

Riiight. Asterdance didn't have much of a plan for this. Couldn't be that hard, riiight? "Alriightt, small impressionable children, what we're going to go over is how to protect yourself. 'Cause you can't kick butt if you can't keep yourself safe! So, before we get into the thick of it, we're going to get into what areas you wanna actually keep note on. Don't want anyone to go biting at them, alright?" The bobtail rumbled, seemed like the right place to start off.

"First off, let's go with the obvious. Your neck! It's soft, it's vulnerable. The only cat that should be doing any biting near that area is your Mama or, Dad or like, parental figure when they're picking you up by the scruff. That's fine. Secondly, your belly!! It's soft and squishy. No claws should be near it, " Asterdance explained, they didn't want to give the kits nightmares but, man. They weren't good at softening stuff.

"Secondly. Your eyes. Super sensitive, do not recommend even getting clawed nearby there. It HURTS. Sight is important, man. Your ears can handle a bit of nom-ing, your eyes cannot. Same with your tail. Those areas are sensitive, but your focus should be on your neck, belly, and eyes. Does that make sense?? I hope it does." They didn't stay sitting for long, quick to rise to their paws.

"FIRST MOVE!!!" And almost on cue, the feline crumbled to the ground. An amazing feat, the thump was loud. Not pleasant. They went limp, deathly limp. Not a twitch, not a move. "PLAY DEAD!" And then suddenly, Asterdance was alive, eyes open. "SECOND MOVE!!" They rolled over and leapt to their paws. "Roll over!!" Basic, but good.

"Now. I want you guys to try those two. Play dead - it's useful for predators, not other cats. Cats aren't that dumb, but badgers, foxes, those group are. Owls? Owls are not. Do not use that move with Owls. They will eat you. Roll over is pretty basic, nothing special. Lets you get out of the way which is GOOD. Don't underestimate basic. "

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc