View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2023, 02:41 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Dark's Case Files [Collection of Written VAs]

Hello there! Instead of making individual threads like I had been doing up to this point, I think I'll just throw them all in here! It's a bit more convenient for me that way, and I feel like it's significantly easier to organize. I plan on doing a decent amount of these to fill in the un-rped lore for some of my beloved characters! It'll not only help me flesh them out a bit more, but also add to their backstories which I believe will be beneficial to both me and anyone who happens to interact with them in the future.

Anyways at the time of writing this (Aug 2, 2023) I currently have two VAs planned! One has to do with Darkfall going missing (This may be done in multiple parts) and the second one will be about Firepaw temporarily leaving after Pignut's death!

I hope those who read these will enjoy them as much as I (probably) enjoyed writing them! The (first) Darkfall one, in particular, I feel like is pretty nice. I had a lot of fun writing it.

Oh! If you happen to encounter a formatting error or a spot that doesn't make sense, please shoot me a VM! I'd actually really appreciate it!

Anyways here's an index for when I actually get around to posting them

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; April 29th, 2024 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Added Firepaw's "The Aftermath" pt.1