Thread: [Rejected] Dappledleaf
View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2023, 05:10 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Dappledleaf

Quote:
As you approach, you are unnerved by their smoldering gazes.

You know you're being judged for all your worth, but you're determined to make your case. It's not every day cats try to reincarnate, and you're tired of being trapped here. Perhaps your first life didn't go as planned.. but the next one is going to be better.

All you have to do is answer them.

"What makes you stand out from the rest of the cats who want another chance?"
dappledleaf
Mother to Many
_________

The elegant molly had padded her way forth, blue eyes half lidded as she walked. She wondered briefly how this was going to go, unknowing of the decision the Covenant would make. With a huff, Dappledleaf soon found herself where she needed to be. With a raise of her head, she spoke. "I am Dappledleaf. I am more than many of these fools you've seen have ever been. I raised many kits within ShadowClan; I was the forever queen and used that to raise children up and be their guide. I was kind and loving, but I would have killed for any of my charges. I have killed for my kits. I wish to go back, start anew." Her voice was loud and clear, words ringing out in the silence before her. She was going to leave here today, one way or another.

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran