View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2023, 05:29 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Status: birds fly away, reaching the sky. a plain we cannot walk upon.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Burning Wreckage [EVENT - OPEN TO ALL.]

“I swear I don't love the drama, it loves me”
endgame, written by Taylor Swift

TAYLOR
Golden classic tabby with blue eyes | SHE/HER

[ Formerly: Goldensnake ]

[Mention(s): @Rani , @xavier. @Leafí , @Rose ]

Yeah, this was a dumb idea that she was very much regretting doing. Step one to do after this: don’t push people down slopes into a dangerous area. Hm, she didn’t have to apologize, it was his fault for being so- ugly? Idiotic? Eh, didn’t matter as he was already trying to climb over the hill after yelling at her. “Stars above, talk about kitten behavior- come on Harry, calm down-” Small giggles escape the golden cat’s muzzle as a cat came to aid the group. Hm. She could jump try to jump over the slope, it hadn’t looked this tall when she was above it. Gulp. Why did it look massive now? Hahaha so funny Taylor. Welp- This is why they can’t have nice things, so it goes on shall?

Opening her maw to speak to the group. “Okay, Okay. I did something bad, I’m sorry Crowley and Drizzle” Those were the only cats who needed or deserved one. This was gonna be quite a situation, even worse than the magic stars on that new moon thing like once every twelve moons? Something like that. Taylor nods slowly, the thundering sound that filled her ears in an instant as she watched the two legs start to leave. The boom that she watched as it sent small bits of metal everywhere! Ha! None had hit her as the cat slammed to the flo-

Drip. Then another. Drip. The Shecat froze, breaths slowly turning to liquid as she exhaled through the mouth and blood poured out. Huh. None had hit! It hadn’t! It was impossible! She refused to let this happen, this HUGE METAL STUPID BIRD had hit her!??? What! Wait. No. That’s- No.

As the golden cat stands there, her paws slowly rasied to her throat, finding a medium sized piece of metal in its place, leaking the crimson contents. Yeah. This was the Endgame. The final thing? Wow, how many cats could say that a big metal twoleg bird clawed them? Interesting. Ah, stars this hurt. Why was dying so painful? Yeah, stumbling on her paws while she watched the puddle grow below her paws, how nice!

The amount of it lost already was slightly concerning. Yeah, she wasn’t recovering from this, was she? That was her guess at least, there was point of avoiding it now. Ha, was starclan after her for leaving Riverclan? That would be funny. Really funny. The breathing from her nose didn’t end well either, had this thing done more damage than expected? The shecat didn’t wish to find out, tumblebug over as her golden paws stopped the small movements to keep her upright, sending a small bits of dirt and dust flying alongside the still Shecat ragged breaths, they sounded like someone choking on blood, it was weird. It felt like she was forever trying to escape from drowning in her own blood. The golden cat wasn’t focused on anything right now, it’s not like her group was in her field of vision. How pitiful of the Shecat, dying to a simple clawing. The waves of pain finally just going numb as black spots appeared in the corners of her vision. Wow. This was really how these things ended? How boring, it couldn’t have some more flare? Wow. How gorgeous. She really loved choking on her own blood and watching the vision fade. Panic wouldn’t do anything right now but make it hurt more, die quicker. Maybe dying quicker would be nicer, eh. She loved having to guess everything, how many cats died and had time to think?

Taylor lets out a cough. Blood flying in little droplets for her still maw. Allowing blood to fill the missing space, flooding back into her throat as it gushed over more, faster. Ow. Was this how leader felt? Did they get time to think like this. Ha. That would be funny. Ow. The small giggle sending waves and waves of burning pain through her. Welp. The black points of her vision now expanding even more as they came to completely dominated it. Managing to squeak out a very small and low laugh as the void consumed her vision and her chest went still, light in the Shecats blue eyes completely fading. Wow. death hurt.
--
✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize