View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2023, 08:20 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: The Sunny Ice Training Session (Alt Skyclan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Key in the Tree View Post
Suntree

“Mhm, good. You’re not wrong for either of those but those aren’t the only areas you need to protect. Your legs are very important, if an enemy catches your tail it could cause you to be unbalanced.” Perhaps this information could be of some use for what was about to come next. Swaying their tail, Suntree’s head turned to the forest and then back to the molly.

“Now, shall we get started with the actual training?” They mused. “This is going to be a test of your awareness of your surroundings, I’m going to attempt to sneak up on you, then whoever knocks the other down first, wins.” Sun began stalking into the forest, then paused, amusedly turning their head to glance back at Icepaw. “Though you will need to turn around.”

@RedLeif (man I didn't expect that I'd take this long to post, I'm really sorry for the late reply)
// It's all good! I am usually slow tooXD
Icepaw blinked, as if storing the information away in her mind. She decided that Suntree's question was rhetorical, listened to the explanation then watched as the warrior turned away. "Of course," she mewed, setting off in the opposite direction. Though Suntree hadn't stated it, she assumed that she was supposed to sneak up on her mentor and get her by surprise, else it might be too easy for her. After what she estimated to be a good distance from her mentor, Icepaw began to circle back, keeping her paws silent as she could. She lifted her nose and scented the air, but the breeze was blowing from her, not too her. She pricked her ears and listened, not that she really expected any noise from an experienced warrior. She would have to rely on her eyes then, if...
She realised her mistake a moment later. If the air currents were coming from behind her, then Suntree would already know where she was, she needed to get to the other side quickly. Not abandoning her attempts to stay silent, the white apprentice continued with more hast.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch