View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2023, 03:02 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Default Re: Reaching Stones Valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
DEAR STARCLAN! Nathaniel jumped hard and high at the unexpected voice in the dark, spinning fast to face the two cats he hadnt heard coming. He wasnt the most welcoming to be completely honest, shocked as he was he quickly bared long fangs at the cats and hissed, claws unshealthing, but after a few quick looks around and the lack of hostility coming from them he eased a bit. The tom still hissed again, more in annoyance this time, though for him hissing at anything regardless of actual aggression was common. "Good gods what are you even thinking just randomly approaching a stranger in the middle of the night?! I thought you were going to kill me! And if you startled the wrong person you couldve been killed to just- ugh let me just say that was not the wisest move." It really wasnt, startle a true warrior and they'd rip you in two. However, Nathaniel was not a true warrior, he was a grumpy ex medicine cat, so much more harmless.

The tom sighed "Sorry for the blunt words." They were true though. "Lets start over I am Nathaniel and Im here just looking for plants. Now who are you and what do you want."

Finch

@Silk_Cradle_Ruler

Finch hissed softly as she stayed low in the shadows and grass, watching the two from a close but not so far distance.

Last edited by FruitBatz; August 5th, 2023 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Ngl I didn’t know who’s turn it was since no one really replied