error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Clean up, clean up! [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
Ruin Sun and Moon
(it’s so sad)

They heard movement. A kid? No, kids never came here. And, they hadn’t even come close to making the daycare neat and tidy! but they definitely heard something… after arguing between themselves, they finally decided to look up from what they were doing. They saw light dappling the daycare. They immediately covered their eyes, it was so bright, not like the darkness of the daycare. They walked toward the source, now finding a… a child! Yes! They’d been waiting for so long… they’ve been so lonely they crept up on her, one part of their head wary of her, the other screaming at them to approach her. Eventually, they gave in to it and inhaled.
“BOO!” they yelled. Popping up right in front of her, directly in front of the flashlight so she got a front-row-seat to their new, horrifying appearance. “Welcome to the daycare! What do you want to do first? Hide and go kill, Marco malice, tag I’m it?” they suggested. All of these games seemed to be violent, the perfect games for the new Sun and Moon!

@CreeperLover649
~~Cassie~~

Cassie heard something... "AHHH!!" She screamed when the Daycare Attendant landed in front of her, within the flashlight beams. They were talking about violent games. Cassie wasted no time in attempting to run away from them.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿