Old August 11th, 2023, 02:43 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Shadow's Break

• Ravenpaw •
mottled black-and-white molly with gleaming yellow eyes
Purrks: N/A

“Oops! Sorry.” Ravenpaw mewed, twitching an ear up to listen to the gruff voice of her mentor as she slowed her bouncing to a stop, only resulting with her paws nimbly fidgeting as she glanced back up towards her mentor. Would that be better for her to handle than her bouncing like a crazed jack-rabbit all the time? Probably. It wasn’t the young molly’s fault that she couldn’t necessarily control the beaming excitement that was thundering itself through her veins. This was her first time going on patrol and it wasn’t like she could exactly control it. Dawny didn’t seem really invested with wanting to handle an apprentice being overly excited about going on a patrol or doing anything as it seemed to the young bicolored feline’s eyes. Maybe Ravenpaw could try to prove to her mentor that she was more than willing to be appropriate and listen according to her mentor’s rules? An mottled ear twitched towards the direction of the fellow apprentice that was also called onto the patrol, noticing him being just as equally confused as her when he asked what marigold was. Well, maybe someone could know who and what in the world dock was, it wasn’t like Ravenpaw had enough lick of sense in her little child brain to know what exactly that herb is. “Speaking of herbs… does anyone know what in the world dock is? I never heard of it.” She questioned, briefly scanning her eyes around her patrol-mates to see if anyone had any possible answer of what it could be.

Dawny’s response to Rufflepaw was quick to catch her attention nonetheless, her yellow orbs dancing up to look at the colossal tabby more clearly when she explained in depth what marigold looked like. Ohhhh, so it’s a bright orange or yellow flower? That shouldn’t be too hard to find, especially if it’s bright enough to be seen in the naked eye. “Well, that sounds easy enough to find for all of us.” she chirped, curling her lips into a wide, upright grin as she stared at the three cats she was gathered with. Maybe this wouldn’t be so hard after all? Just as she opened her jaws to ecstatically expel each of them to go ahead and head out, Dawny’s voice suddenly filled her ears when she began to speak before her; already giving the order for them to head out. It made sense really, since she was the leader and the patrol was rather small. She was quick to grow puzzled as to why the massive tabby suddenly mentioned her name, but she was quick to understand that the molly was simply informing her to stay close and that she still had yet to learn about the darker area of the territory and could risk literally getting lost or even killed. Well, that should be fun! She wanted to learn more about what was out there and how it could be handled! “Will do, Dawny!” the apprentice informed, standing straighter to look more proper and respectful up towards her leader, her whiskers twitching with excitement as her eyes watched the large molly trek towards the entrance/exit of camp; gratefully bounding after her as her head held high and a smirk smeared on her little face.

Luckily for the young bicolored feline herself, her yellow hues were quick to grow adapted with the darkened atmosphere of the territory right up head, thanks to the night class that she took earlier before becoming an apprentice. Her excitement was throbbing itself through her system as she glanced briefly across one cat to another, her grin wide enough to be smeared amongst her face as she was quite clearly expressing her excitement through facial expressions. However, she made sure to not accidentally bounce up and down and cause an unnecessary ruckus for Dawny as she had ordered for her to settle down—and she was quite sure that she didn’t want to risk getting in trouble by her mentor on the first day of her training. So, as her eyes danced among the sunny lit area of the area, taking in every single drop of detail that her eyes could find, she began to speak against the sudden silence that fell amongst the small group of cats. “So… where should we look for the herbs? Or… whatever they are.” She questioned, glancing mainly towards Darkfall and Dawny to see if either of them had a more reasonable answer to give since they were much older and more responsible than the younger duo of cats. Hopefully it shouldn’t take them too long to search for these herbs. Herb searching was horrendously boring, but she liked to go out and see all the new stuff that she was never shown before.

@Undertaker @Leafie @Darkclaws

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker