View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2023, 10:38 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: August Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
"Hmm," hummed the tom thoughtfully. It was always the cats who were constantly brooding, that Shade found fun to tease. But today Darkcloud seemed a bit more Darkcloudy than usual. "Oh my," he said with a half laugh, "what an extremely broad term you used. And because you asked, I myself have been great, even more so now that I'm with you. I haven't really done much other than some hunting here and there, a few border patrols, and a lot of fighting. You know the same ol' same ol'."
Darkcloud narrowed her eyes at Shadefrost in annoyance this cat was all jokes and laughs at least that was what it seemed to her so sometimes she wondered if he could ever be serious. The dark she-cat pricked her ears at the mention of a lot of fighting, she stared at him with an amber gaze full of hidden suspicion "Fighting? Care to clarify that?" she asked calmly but now there was coldness in her voice was he starting fights with cats outside the Shadowclan if so that could be a problem if it was without reason.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; August 12th, 2023 at 11:55 AM.