View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2023, 10:47 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Shadow's Break

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T1)

Darkfall nodded along with Dawnstar’s choice. He also agreed that it would be best to split up into pairs, as they’d be able to efficiently cover more ground. He was, however, not too happy about having to find the plant he had less experience with. Well, he wasn’t all too familiar with either plant, but he figured Dawnstar would’ve been better off searching for the marigold. Well… it was whatever.

”Come along now Rufflepaw, let’s find some herbs,” Darkfall said, ushering his apprentice away from the other pair.

When the two had put some distance behind them in the opposite direction, the large tom glanced back at his apprentice ”Just like what Dawnstar said, make sure that you’re careful both where you step, and how you collect the herbs. The quality of them could prove to be the difference between life and death for some cat in the future.”

He hadn’t totally felt like his warning was necessary, but he wanted to be safe just in case. He himself didn’t have much experience with any herbs other than picking up some burdock once and having some kind of goop spread all across is face after their last battle against ThunderClan.

”Let me know if you find a patch of marigold-looking flowers,” The tom said, keeping his own eyes peeled as they made their way through the territory.
[ @ares @Leafie @Undertaker Apologies for the wait!]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here