live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Moonlit Grove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Eveningpaw
@Rose / @vampire / @ameko

The Charcoal tabby mossied his way towards his mentor, his usual smirk plastered on his face. "We're goin outside camp! That's exciting." he chirped. Eyes scanning the clearing for his brother, a suspicious glint in his eyes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire View Post

HOUNDHUNTER
Death: Reversed
Pronouns: Haunt/Hauntself || Massive black and white cat with heavy flank scarring, orange and green eyes.
Purrk: Beefed Up || Tier 1
[ ➥ MENTION(S): @ameko ]

Exiting the warriors a tad bit late, and managing to meet the other cats on haunt’s patrol. Morningpaw was on this patrol, hm. This was going to be a learning experience, but this was a big patrol. It was best to split up and search for both things separately, the words coming out in a decent enough pattern for Houndhunter as the warrior news to the youngest enforcer. “You. Eveningpaw, honey(?). Me. Morningpaw, yellow bell.” Yeah, those were the right herbs right? Houndhunter was only focused on not getting stuck with that disgusting bee substance, and remembering the description of yellow bell of course. Pretty straight forwards, the largest cat gave Larkfire a small nod before slightly looking around for Morningpaw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameko View Post
Morningpaw » (my posts will have more substance soon ^^; just posting this so i don't hold up the patrol)
Morningpaw padded up to join the others in his patrol, though his focus was elsewhere. He would've liked to catch Midnightkit after the meeting, but that'd have to wait until later.

Larkfire
She/Her | Shadow Fiend & Beefed Up (T1) Purrk
Larkfire didn't bother give any verbal reply to Houndhunter as haunt walked up. She merely nodded at haunt once, and then started off in the direction of Moonlit Grove. Once there, she split off as Houndhunter had suggested, casting a glance back towards Eveningpaw to make sure that he was following. "We're looking for honey." She reminded the apprentice as they walked, ears swiveling back and forth. Finally, she did hear the telltale signs of bees buzzing, and drew to a halt. Her amber hues flicked to her apprentice. "What do you hear?"

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.