Thread: [Rejected] FeatherFoot
View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2023, 04:25 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default FeatherFoot

——————
FeatherFoot

StarClan - WindClan
A scared silver, black and white tabby she-cat with blue and green heterochromic eyes.

——————
Stars only knew how nervous this made her… She had been dead for nine whole moons… Nine whole moons that she had been here, doing nothing but worrying about her clan… She died, She died tragically when she gave up being healed by choice… She died due to an infection she let consume her, as to not be a burden… FeatherFoot was young… She Was Young…

Standing in the clearing, she shivers as a rush of cold creeps up her spine… The eyes of brutal judgment freaked her out… She wanted to turn away and run, but ultimately, couldn’t bring herself to do it… She’d never know if she didn’t try… FeatherFoot gulped back her fear, gulping back her doubts, and pushed away any negative thoughts… She wanted to try again…

“Hello,” she began. “My name is FeatherFoot… I wasn’t that special during my time in WindClan but I have become quite important here… I am part of the reason why LightningPaw became a medicine cat apprentice, and I am one that has eased CowTufts worries… I’m here to ask for a second chance to walk with the clan I love…” She spoke loudly, passionately…

“I love WindClan, and I have continued to love them through my 9 moons of being here. I want to be there with them…” At first, she thought she had nothing to contribute, but then she realized something… “If not for me, then send me back for LightningPaw… I can take the position of an elder and teach kit classes while I’m making sure that medicine cat apprentice stays happy… She’s my only real worry…”

“I want to give up this paradise just to be next to those I love, please… Let me go home just one more time… I’ll make it worth it…” Going home would be her ultimate paradise…
——————