View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2023, 10:42 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Fox Frenzy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T1)

With a silent determination, Darkfall followed his leader through the territory and into the Icy Heartlands. The large tom kept flexing his claws as he walked, and kept an eye out for any sign of danger. He didn’t like how silent it was, and he didn’t like the feeling that something could pop out at them at any moment even though they were on their own territory.

He was tense. So uncomfortably tense.

The tom didn’t even remember being this wound up as he headed into battle when they fought against ThunderClan a few moons ago. Maybe back then he was still trying to recover from the loss of what remained of his family and the disappearance of his apprentice so he wasn’t thinking straight. Now though? He was uncomfortably aware of the cats that were with him.

Dawnstar brought a few apprentices with them, and there was also Larkfire. ’Stars I hope nothing happens to her’ he found himself thinking. Was he and the young enforcer on the best of terms? No, but he still found himself worried about her. Something seemed off about her the last few days, like she was constantly out of sorts or something, but he couldn’t quite place what it was. Perhaps he’d take some time to ask her about it after this encounter.

When Dawnstar spoke and informed him that he would be one of the ones flushing the present foxes to ThunderClan, he gave a curt nod. To be honest, he wasn’t too happy to be put in charge of an apprentice for this, but he would still perform his duty nonetheless. Surely there was a way to keep an eye on Larky and Stormpaw?

Turning to Stormpaw he gave the tom a look over. He was quite small, wasn’t he? Was it really okay for Dawnstar to bring this young cat along with them? Frowning a little, he shook the thought out of his head. ”Be careful Stormpaw. I’ll do my best to keep an eye on you, so try not to bite off more than you can handle, and should you need help, call for it,” he warned the apprentice.
[ @Ymir ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here