View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2023, 09:29 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: Pinewatch Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peach View Post

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  Deadfeather of Shadowclan - Schzoid Personality Disorder - Non-binary (afab) - Gray with black markings and near red, amber eyes. Purrks - Shadow Fiend (status - off), Beefed Up ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Isn't it lovely all alone

Trekking through the field of flowers, a patch of Iris's caught their attention. Damn you mother. They snarled in their mind. Damn her. Irismist was dead. And life continued. But alas that was not what it always seemed like to them. It was a constant loop, everything repeating. Everything happening over and over. Never ending. At this point it would be funner to stay an Outcast. So that was their decision. After this fiasco of a patrol, they would stay. Gather up a small rogue group, and find out who their father was. Somehow.

They trampled the iris patch. And left Shadowclan for good. This would be a new path. A new story. Hopefully it would be better than a never-ending loop.

#fire

Word count = 122 = 24 points

[Open]

~Silk~

"Hmm. Hello. I am Silk, who are you?" The long-legged she-cat with greyfur and green eyes said, hopping down from her branch to walk beside this new cat.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page