Default Re: Citrus's Art Shop 3.0

Character Name(s): Carlos, Morgan, Stacy, Philip,
Appearances:
Carlos,
( Age 18, He/him Amab)
Phillip,
(Age 17 he/bark Amab)
Morgan,
(Age 17, they/them Afab identifies as nonbinary)
Stacy,
( Age 15??? She/her afab)
Character Pose(s): Honestly do what you want, it's just a group of very chaotic teenagers.
Personality description(s):
---
Carlos: The groups metalhead, He thinks he the best thing to ever exist. Super edgy, probably bullies kids in his free time.
Phillip: The rich kid of the group, pretty quiet guy, doesn't tolerate anyones crap(basically a closeted emo).
Morgan: Down to earth, mainly sticks to they're friend group, won't cause unnecessary trouble, but will beat ur ass if you mess with them or their friend group.
Stacy: Overly friendly, kinda dizty, tries to be friends with everyone she meets. She's the type of friend that never really makes any sense... But u love her anyway.
-
Type of drawing:
Full bodies, colored, soft shading, regular style.
Additional Information: to make this easier I'll try and give the groups dynamics:
Stacy is kinda the leader of the group, she likes everyone equally (she's Phillips adopted sister). Morgan is kinda chill with everyone, has a crush on Phillip. Carlos thinks everyone is completely uncool, he also hates Phillip with a passion. Phillip he's there to keep the group in check (aka pretty much keeping them out of jail), has a crush on Morgan, and he also hates Carlos.
Mention: @ciitrus--fruitz

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...