Old August 23rd, 2023, 05:30 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: FeatherFoot

**Daisypool**
Ancient Shadowclan Warrior - Starclan
@Sakura. @Starfall

The starry she-cat sat, her eyes taking in the newest pleading soul to confront them, and listened to the desperate words sympathetically. She couldn't be sure of the former warrior's claims of being partly to thank for Lightningpaw's appointment nor her role with Cowtuft. She did find intriguing that it was yet another cat having found more use among the stars than in life and yet wanting to return anyway. She then seemed to turn her pleading toward Lightningpaw's sake, which was rather curious for Daisypool though it wasn't unheard of for the desperate to throw all of their options out in a search for one that would ring sympathetic with those judging and determining their future.

But Magpiewisp beat her to a response and the grumpy tom's rebuke made Daisypool's thoughts soften further. She shot the Dark Forest medic a sideways glance before beginning, "Tell me, dear, have you learned anything from your time here?" She would never call out her darker partner outright but she did find herself keeping her mind more open to combat the previous shut down. But she couldn't ignore a fact that Magpiewisp had brought up, though more harshly. "Honey, I don't doubt that you care about Lightningpaw and maybe she feels a similar way as you seem to believe. But for her support and learnings she does have Cowtuft. So what it is that you would bring that better supported her in life than what Cowtuft already supports her in?"

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing