Thread: [Rejected] FeatherFoot
View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2023, 08:00 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: FeatherFoot

——————
FeatherFoot

StarClan - WindClan
A scared silver, black and white tabby she-cat with blue and green heterochromic eyes.

——————
@Starfall | @Pitou
——————

“Not everyone’s needs are the same,” she stated. “And I was never given the chance to do anything, to prove myself here or there. I was never given the chance to live, and yes it was my fault, but now I’m here, asking to fix it…” FeatherFoot lashed her tail a bit… “Say, What’s your name… ah, MagpieWisp, have you ever lost someone you wish you didn’t…? Actually, better yet, when you died, did you leave someone behind?” She paused for the emotion to set in.

“Like a rainbow needs both sun and RAIN, I need to go home. I need to go home, I need to restart, and I need to help those I’ve let down. I have disappointed one too many cats without being able to do anything about it because I’m here. I spent forever feeling sorry for myself when I realized, I was only the way I was because I was selfish… I haven’t done anything special, but I have the ideas of someone that CAN do something. I just can’t do something here…”

Turning her attention to DaisyPool, the friendly approach put her at ease a bit… “If you didn’t know, LightningPaw for the longest time had nightmares because I died… She said she would get CowTuft but forgot which ultimately led to my death… I’ve seen one of her twisted dreams before, and I fear they may be coming back… I don’t know why, but I’m no longer able to enter her dreams… I’m afraid too many have forgotten about me and I might just be fading away…”

“LightningPaw is a danger to herself in the mental aspect, and I can no longer enter her dreams to tell her she’ll be okay… I just need to tell her, every single day, that she will be… Okay… A little bit of care goes a long way, and that kid needs it…” Her eyes began to water, “Like I said before, I may not have done anything notable… but look inside my heart, I can make a difference if you just let me go back… Let me be there for those who had no one, like me…”

She wouldn’t give up, if she kept asking, trying to prove she was worthy, at least she’d stay consistent and couldn’t blame herself… She couldn’t blame herself. FeatherFoot would give out all her secrets, every tiny detail about her private life, just to at least be considered worthy to return home…

“My time here taught me to respect myself… Before I died, I was both selfless and selfish, and couldn’t let myself get the care I needed because of my own ignorance… I spent my whole life being indecisive about how I felt about myself and it caused me to make many errors… I’ve learned from my errors, and now, I want to stand by others to tell them that they have a right to feel a certain way, that they have the right to need certain things…!” Passion, and hope radiated from her.

——————

Last edited by Dakotaa; August 23rd, 2023 at 08:01 PM.