View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2023, 07:37 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ♕The Queen's Justice♕

Somehow, he wasn't quite sure why, Curlyeye had ended up towards the front of the Windclan patrol as they made their way to the Riverclan territory. It had been a roundabout journey, their camp apparently having moved places significantly since the last time Windclan cats had visited it. Leechscar led them up into the craggy rocks, finally, until everyone was bathed in the fish stench of Riverclan, and took extra pains to be quiet and downwind. Fallownose paused behind a boulder, and Curlyeye could just see, between the bodies of his clanmates and the chunk of rock, Riverclan cats wandering about.

So distracted was he in observing their state, seemingly a bit disheveled and makeshift in the construction of their camp, that the roar of his deputy startled him. His eyes widened momentarily, before he jerked himself into action, leaping out from behind the boulder with his clanmates, claws unsheathed. Any earlier hesitance had been well forgotten now, and his yowl was loud enough that it should attract decent attention. Come and get some fish eaters! was his battle cry, and then he was in the mix. (OPEN)