View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2023, 07:51 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ♕The Queen's Justice♕

——————

PebbleSplash

RiverClan
~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

——————
| @Lillian |
——————
RiverClans prized jewel, the queen bee had been stretching out her sprained paw… She was trying to see if she was ready to patrol or not… She always cared about her hard work within her clan, always wanted to make an impact on those around her… Maybe it was dedication, or maybe it was anxiety, her trying to make up for the countless errors she made moons ago… Nevertheless, she seemed okay…

She seemed okay until yells rang through her ears, and she almost wanted to cry at the calls… Not… Again… Hadn’t RiverClan been through enough already? The last thing she wanted was to lose more of her clanmates… Her family… Her only family, now that SnowLeap was gone. Standing up, she dodged the WindClan deputy, her claws strangely sheathed… “Get OUT of my territory or PAY for it,”

Tail lashing, her claws finally drew out… Judging by the atmosphere, this battle would take more than a threat to end… Knowing that WindClanners are fast, Pebblesplash decided to use a strategy of faking attacks… She’d pretend to to something only to do something else entirely. Immediately, she goes to swat at his face with her injured paw… Yes it hurt, so it wouldn’t be a strong hit anyways. She hoped it would scare him into dodging so she could jump on him and grab his scruff…
——————