View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2023, 08:40 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ♕The Queen's Justice♕

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Somehow, he wasn't quite sure why, Curlyeye had ended up towards the front of the Windclan patrol as they made their way to the Riverclan territory. It had been a roundabout journey, their camp apparently having moved places significantly since the last time Windclan cats had visited it. Leechscar led them up into the craggy rocks, finally, until everyone was bathed in the fish stench of Riverclan, and took extra pains to be quiet and downwind. Fallownose paused behind a boulder, and Curlyeye could just see, between the bodies of his clanmates and the chunk of rock, Riverclan cats wandering about.

So distracted was he in observing their state, seemingly a bit disheveled and makeshift in the construction of their camp, that the roar of his deputy startled him. His eyes widened momentarily, before he jerked himself into action, leaping out from behind the boulder with his clanmates, claws unsheathed. Any earlier hesitance had been well forgotten now, and his yowl was loud enough that it should attract decent attention. Come and get some fish eaters! was his battle cry, and then he was in the mix. (OPEN)
Cloudpaw was ready to fight this time. He has improved a lot since he joined the clan as a shaken former shadowclanner, and despite his head he wanted to get into battle. The lean, well built 24 moon old launched himself at the nearest windclanner, aiming to land on a slender tom. If his launch landed, he’d try to grab his opponents scruff and bite down hard
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~