View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2023, 04:45 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud noticed that the tom was a bit stiff, but she decided not to comment on it. If he wasn’t completely comfortable, that was okay. She wasn’t going to poke and prod at him to find out why, after all. A chuckle escaped her lips at his response, funny, she thought to herself.

“The blood is supposed to be on the inside but I’m not sure what good it’ll do for you if it’s being ingested.” She pointed out, playful yet gentle. The blue-grey molly offered the young warrior a smile, hoping to reassure him, even if he wasn’t outwardly freaking out or anything. She could tell just by looking at him that his body wasn’t feeling as good as he verbally told her it was. “I’ve got you, don’t worry. I’ll get you all cleaned up, make sure that the bleeding stops, and I’ll give you something to help with the pain.”

She then turned around to fetch the moss that she mentioned before, along with a pair of poppy seeds. She’d give him one for now, and if he felt that he needed another, she’d give him the other one as well. Once the moss had been completely soaked with water, she returned to her huffy and puffy patient.

“Here, a poppy seed for the pain. I brought you two,” Drizzlecloud explained as she pushed the two small seeds towards him with one of her paws. “So, feel free to take the second one if the pain is still bothering you. I’m going to clean you up now, okay? Try to sit still for me.” Usually she would offer him an affectionate little brush with her tail, but she wasn’t sure if he’d appreciate that as much as others would. So, instead, she got to work, carefully dabbing the soaked piece of moss against his open wounds to get them cleaned of any debris.

[ @Woodlow ]

Luckily for Alderstep and his empty little head of his, Drizzlecloud hadn’t heard him bonk his head on the way in. Alderstep could thank Drizzlecloud’s near complete deafness for that!

…She could’ve sworn that she felt the vibrations from something though. She just wasn’t sure what.

Drizzlecloud swiveled around to peer at the deputy as he appeared, blinking owlishly at him as she watched him nearly black out on the floor. “Goodness!” She blurted out in surprise, standing up to rush on over. She circled him for a moment, scanning his pelt for any additional injuries in addition to his chest and muzzle, noting the bite on his neck as she made her way around him. “What happened to you?”

Drizzlecloud pressed herself up against his side, offering him something to lean on so that she could help him further into the den–to a comfier moss bed, just in case he blacked out again. Passing out on a bed of moss would be much comfier than doing so on the ground, after all.

[ @navarra @ares if you wanna participate here c: ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!