Old September 1st, 2023, 01:32 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Lackadaisy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sock View Post
Rocky Rickaby

Rocky, gripping the steering wheel for dear life, yanked it to the left, narrowly dodging a tree. He laughed, leaning forward slightly, and then looked over to his cousin, who was currently criticizing his driving skills. The grey tabby doesn't flinch as a bullet almost grazes his cheek. "Well cousin, why don't we put you to use?" He, disregarding the safety of Miss Pepper and Freckle, let go of the steering wheel.

Rocky turned round in his chair, sitting on his knees, reaching into the backseat and picking up a revolver which was wedged in between the seats. The car swerved, bounced, and he was back in his seat, gripping the wheel again after tossing his cousin the gun. He spared a glance over his shoulder once he heard the telltale sound of Freckle's laughter, giving a toothy grin as he heard the resounding pop of a tire.

Rocky let out another bout of manic laughter, making another crazy swerve, causing half the car to lose its ground. With a yelp of dismay, he leaned to the side, and with a bump (and an incredible amount of luck) it found it's grip on the forest floor. Rocky gave a whoop, and his grin returned.
"GAHHH! Remind me to never let you drive. Ever-" He repeats and looks at the face of Ivy before looking away and adjusting himself into his seat, gripping it with his claws once again before he leans down and grips the seat tighter. He waits until they pull out of the... Cemetery... Before Freckle feels sick again. He dives out of the car's missing door.

He lays on the ground, hearing a snap, and he struggles to stand. Rushing into the forest, he runs and starts to throw up behind a tree. He cringes and lets out a pained noise, grunting as his ribs, nose, and throat burn.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader