Thread: [Rejected] FeatherFoot
View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2023, 10:57 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: FeatherFoot

Magpiewisp
Ancient RiverClan Medicine Cat || He/Him
@Sakura. || @marshall || @Pitou

Oh. Oh he wished he could relive his death right at this moment. Rambling as if she truly believed she was worthy of going back to the land of the living. Everything was nothing more than her personal needs, masking it as if she were truly concerned for another. Pathetic.

"No. I haven't, and Last I recall I hadn't given you my name. How you came across it, I have no idea considering there's more dead than alive." a pause as he narrowed his eyes at the other. "To answer your question, no. To both. I'm not as weakminded to be tied down by my emotions. Those who existed after me weren't so wimpy to the point where they'd mourn without being able to move on." a snort.

"The world moves on with out you, and the best thing you can do is accept that you're nothing more than a pitiful little bug who believes they're better than death. You're no longer needed. Nor wanted. In the living world." With that the tuxedo mix picked himself up, tail brushing against the floor of the beyond. He was getting beyond angry. In the scenery around them, which was usually filled with a mix of stars as well as some mist. The stars slowly began to fade, and instead faint outlines of berry bushes came into view. The Bright red of the berries flickering in and out as if they had become the star's themselves.

"If you were worth anything, you'd realize that Lightningpaw should not only rely on you. Last I checked it's unhealthy. I killed my last apprentice who did such a thing. Reliance on a singular being is a sign of weakness. And if Lightningpaw is truly so reliant on you, as you seem to be arguing, than I hope they die swiftly. To keep from the pain that will come when you no longer exist." Magpiewisp stated.

"You're full of yourself, and believe you're worthy of another life when truly you're just selfish and bring no true value to the clans with your revival. My answer is no. I don't care for what else you have to say."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us