View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2023, 11:10 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by navarra View Post
Back again to the chronicles of the rat, its herbs, and the roaring fire that produced unbearably delicious-smelling prey. Alderstep might as well be drooling in his sleep. Anybody would if they could smell the dream-smell he could. Sleeping paws twitched as he attempted to chase after the running rodent, in hopes of acquiring his scrumptious fresh-kill. It was right there, by the shining ruins, just within reach -

"Alderstep!"

The russet jolted awake with a broken sob of despair, claws digging deep into the moss that made his nest. He could've won that time. He knew he would've. He lashed his tail in frustration, anger-narrowed eyes scanning the warriors' den for whomever had interrupted his nap.

Alderstep just barely caught the tail-end of Bumblestar's summons, her words echoing in the back of his sleep-addled mind as he tried to puzzle out the meaning. With a low wince, courtesy of his lovely, fresh, new wounds, he pried himself from his warm nest and hurried out of the den. Stars, what did Bumblestar need now? Had better be worthwhile.

He didn't conceal his hiss of displeasure as he nosed through the lichen and - huh. Springpaw? His green eyes inquisitively flicked between both leader and herb apprentice, taking in Bumblestar's gathered appearance and the kid's disheveledness. "Yeah?" he finally asked, paws kneading nervously into the den floor.

@dino. @ares
Bumblestar stepped back to let him in. "We've got a problem."

She sat down close to Springpaw, shoulder almost brushing hers in an attempt to be comforting. "Springpaw's had a vision. Foxes, by Herondive Hollow. I don't know how much merit it holds, but I don't wanna be left sitting ducks in our own camp if it's true. Take a patrol out there immediately 'n give everything a thorough once-over, then come back to me as soon as you're done. I wanna know what's going on."

[ @ares ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training