Old September 8th, 2023, 08:31 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Sandpaw

| Magpiewisp |
Ancient RiverClan Medicine Cat
Dark Forest

Magpiewisp lingered in the darkness, hearing what needed to be heard before he stepped one dark foot forward, eyes warm and brown, at complete odds with the disdain evident on his expression. This was... new. Usually cats came forward with the same folly. I deserve more. I want more. I didn't get more. It was sickening, boring, and boorish. Unfortunately for the star touched apprentice, new did not mean better, and it was with a judgmental glare that the ancient RiverClanner took his place amongst the rest of the council.

The tuxedo allowed the apprentice to go on his tangent, his tune... not quite changing, but gaining a more honest tone to it. Again, not necessarily an improvement, as far as the Dark Forest dweller was concerned. There was nothing here that screamed merit, or the right to be resurrected. What was it with every cat that came here seemingly thinking they were worth a taste of the power given to their leaders? The nine lives were there for the sole purpose of maintaining structure within the clans. One apprentice dying before he believed was his time or before he could leave his mark was hardly worth the comparison.

"The means of your death are irrelevant. Dead is dead, and if it is what you seek, you have accomplished it," Magpiewisp drawled, his gaze on the apprentice as he spoke.

-

@marshall [Pebblepool] | @naiad [Silt] | @Bezzle [Sandpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios

Last edited by Alchemist Kitsune; September 8th, 2023 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Typo on name, sorry!