View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2023, 12:20 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Justice Has Been Served [ WindClan Battle Healing ]

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 2] - Inactive

Before she turned to her next patient, Lightningpaw took a look at her stores with concern. There was... not a lot of marigold. In fact, there was no marigold left. Where had all the herbs they'd obtained gone? This battle was definitely being more merciless on their stores than she'd first thought. Turning to the clearing, she spotted a few cats who'd remained behind. Whether it had been to guard the camp or because they couldn't be bothered with the battle, she honestly did not care. Only that they weren't wounded, and for now that was enough.

"Asterblink," she mewed, walking over to them with a sterner look on her fact than usual. "I know everything's a bit chaotic right now, but could I trouble you to take a few cats... erm..." Lightningpaw paused, taking a secondary glance across the clearing before resuming. "Take Newtberry and Lichenpaw. We need marigold. The sooner the better. It's a bright flower with yellow petals. I'm sure you've seen it be used. Aside of dandelion, it should be the second most prominent plant out in the plateau. Sunfuzz and dandelions will do in a pinch as well if you can't find any marigold," she added, nose scrunched up in thought. Marigold was essential, but she supposed if worse came to worse, she could always use more of the other yellow herbs around the territory. Flashing an apologetic smile at him, she turned, intent on healing as many cats as she could while the precious herbs arrived. Hopefully, it wouldn't take too long to get them.

-

@x ghostie [Cowtuft] | @RunningintheHeather [Asterblink] | @Sleek [Newtberry] | @FrostyGalaxy [Lichenpaw]
| This is not an official patrol, but we are running awfully low on marigold and we need more! If I made a mistake and your cat is wounded from the battle, let me know so I can replace you! If you do not have the time for this marigold run please let me know as well. Feel free to VM or PM me with any questions. Also, sorry for the mention, ghostie. Just wanted for you to know Lightning was sending out for emergency herbs. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios