View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2023, 07:24 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime I will respond as soon as posible
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: Cboxclan-Signups

Im here To explain the whole Chatstar thing it was a joke I made when the chat died and I said "OMG Chatstar lost his ninth live and when more people got on shoomy said " Chatstar is alive again" so far chatstar has lost About 43 lives and counting. how the name heavystep came to us Is kinda obiose but he is the deputy as for Ikeamushroom we came up with that name with the help of Clover when shoomy said "I'm deciding between fantosio IKEA and mushrooms" and then clover goes "Ikeamushroom!" And um well yeah the reason there is no 2cnd med cat is because mortpaw was gonna be an med cat named mortmort but we changed our minds and thought it would be funny to keep ikeamushroom as 3rd med cat. Goldenwhisker was a generated name. Idk why there r so many hamkits. If u have any questions feel free to ask me or Shoomy. The people that started it r Me, Shoomy, Clover, Bean_The_Cat, and many others hope this community grows if u wanna join with an oc of your you r welcome to message me or shoomy on our profiles

Last edited by M_Salazar13; September 16th, 2023 at 01:26 PM.